Nolinor is looking for an Accounting clerk to join our Accounting department.
- Verification, coding, entry and payment of invoices;
- Reconciliation of purchase orders with invoices;
- Invoicing and accounting for payments received, as required;
- Follow-up on accounts receivable, as required;
- Production of administrative documents;
- Participation in the month-end process and the production of financial statements;
- Maintain filing systems and archive documents;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Technical training in accounting or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the complete accounting cycle;
- Knowledge of the software Avantages (or similar software);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel;
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written;
- Versatile, methodical and attention to detail;
- Honesty, discretion and respect of confidentiality rules.