Nolinor is looking for Aircraft Interior Technicians.
Your manual dexterity is legendary? This job is for you!
- Make the installation of aircraft interior finishing elements such as the seats, linings, toilets and storage space;
- To monitor the installation, the wiring, piping and insulation;
- Ensure compliance with customer expectations and design methods;
- Be prepared to travel regularly across Canada and occasionally in other countries.
- Hold a professional degree in a related field, an asset;
- 0-3 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day and evening);
- Good manual dexterity;
- Being in good physical shape;
- Experience in the aviation industry, an asset.