Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for an Airworthiness Director. This person will report to the Maintenance Director (PRM) and will be responsible for all related airworthiness activities conducted under approved air operator and maintenance organization.
- Responsible of the Computerized Maintenance Program integration, control, and training;
- Primary point of contact for computerized maintenance system issues, updates and user requests;
- Responsible of the integration of maintenance processes with operation and safety processes;
- Accountable for fleet airworthiness, control of defects and deferring of unserviceability that does not affect airworthiness;
- Ensure that overall maintenance inspection records are appropriately retained in accordance with the MCM;
- Assign work to tech records based on priority and workload and monitor progress of tech records entries;
- Responsible for the acquisition, creation, modification, and distribution of all technical publications/documentation which are relevant to the maintenance department;
- Responsible to issue AMO/ AOC maintenance privileges for maintenance employee training content and to perform monthly training record review;
- Ensure each person delegated with responsibility of certifying the airworthiness of aircrafts or parts holds an appropriate and valid license and valid mandatory training;
- Coordinate outsourcing to engineering firms for the development of STC and approved drawings;
- Assist the Maintenance Director (PRM) for determining and implementing appropriate comprehensive corrective actions and accepting or refusing the proposed mitigation process;
- Perform any other related tasks required by the Maintenance Director (PRM).
- COVID-19 vaccination required (2 doses);
- 5-10 years in an airworthiness management role in an AMO or airline;
- M2 license is an asset;
- Thorough knowledge of the Canadian aviation industry and applicable regulations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and organized;
- Resourceful and a team player.