Nolinor is looking for a Check-in Agent. We seek candidates who will be committed to offer an exceptional customer service.
- Welcome, inform and direct passengers;
- Check in passengers and their luggage;
- Complete the boarding process;
- Process catering order for all charter flights;
- Ensure the preparation of flights;
- Manage the inventory of merchandise for flights, in collaboration with the flight service assistant;
- Maintain the commissary area and passenger check-in area;
- Perform all other related duties.
- High school diploma;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Experience in the aviation industry, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Organization skills and resourcefulness.