The operations department is currently seeking for a Crew Scheduler.
Entry position within the company, we are looking for a dynamic person with excellent organizational skills who is ready to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Monitor, plan and publish flight schedules for Flight Attendant and Pilots;
- Respond to crew member requests and coordinate changes as required (vacations, requested leave, etc.);
- Ensure that legal obligations and rest requirements are respected at all times;
- Quickly schedule flight replacements during Pilot or Flight Attendant absences;
- Ensure that changes to the published schedule are communicated to crew members in a timely manner;
- Establish an effective long-term action plan for overall schedule management;
- Provide support for the planning, coordination and confirmation of reservations related to accommodation and transportation on stopovers;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Hold a high school diploma;
- Experience in accommodation and transportation logistics, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Functional English, both oral and written;
- Availability to receive emergency calls outside of regular hours;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills and resourcefulness;
- Excellent priority management and flexibility.