Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for a flight dispatcher. Looking for a job in a challenging environment? This job is for you!
- Execute operational control type A to Mirabel Airport;
- Prepare flight plans and required work documents;
- Verify and analyze weather conditions and follow their evolution according to planned and ongoing flights;
- Ensure constant communication with the captain and advise him of any changes;
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with operations under established procedures.
- Successfully completed Transport Canada generic exams;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Relevant experience in international, an asse;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day, evening and weekend);
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems.