Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for a Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager (FOQA).
The Flight Operations Quality Assurance Manager (FOQA) reports to the Director of Safety and Quality Management System (SQMS) and is responsible for managing the Quality Assurance Program in the following operational departments: Flight Operations, Ground Operations, Cargo, Cabin, and Security.
The FOQA Manager works independently of the Flight Operations Department and is integrated in the Safety Office (SMS).
- Work in collaboration with the SQMS director for the performance improvement and continued review of the flight operation quality assurance program;
- Prepare and implement the annual audit schedule, including its continued monitoring, analysis and improvement;
- Plan and prepare each of the scheduled audits including the selection of the audit team and notifying auditees;
- Disseminate information to management and non-management operational personnel as appropriate to ensure an organizational awareness of relevant quality assurance issues and results;
- Documente the audit findings via the Safety Reporting System;
- Verify that the corrective actions to address findings are implemented by the auditees and that these re-establish compliance with Nolinor’s requirements, addressing both the root cause and the findings;
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the corrective actions through the follow-up of their consequences;
- Participate in risk assessment as part of management of change (MOC) as required;
- Ensure that quality assurance records are appropriately retained;
- Manage the FDM program analyzing the reports supplied by the provider, to discover any issues and the transmission of these to the relevant manager(s) responsible for the process(es) concerned;
- Monitor the publication of new and amended regulations and applicable standards and include them in the audit schedule;
- Support Nolinor’s Integrated Management Systems;
- Perform any other related duties.
- Technical experience in flight operations department in an airline environment (CARs 705);
- Good knowledge of the Canadian Aviation industry and applicable regulations;
- Good knowledge of the Safety Management System and Quality concepts;
- Understanding of the Flight Data Monitoring program and its analysis;
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Honesty, diplomacy and open-minded;
- Resourcefulness and team spirit;
- Good analytical and reasoning skills.