Nolinor is looking for a Ground Support Equipment Mechanic. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily maintenance and preventive maintenance of all ground support equipment. This support equipment includes a wide variety of equipment located on the ramp or in the maintenance area.
Do you consider yourself methodical and you have good manual dexterity? Do you enjoy diagnosing and solving practical problems? This job is for you!
- Inspect, maintain and repair ground support equipment (i.e. utility vehicles, passenger bus, tractor to tow aircraft, forklifts, etc.);
- Modify and/or adapt ground support equipment;
- Diagnose problems using applicable manuals and test equipment;
- Plan and maintain a preventive maintenance schedule;
- Keep work area clean and organized;
- Perform any other related duties.
- DEP in automobile mechanics, heavy equipment mechanics, agricultural equipment mechanics or similar studies;
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in repairing pneumatic and hydraulic equipment as well as diesel and gasoline engines;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals;
- Knowledge of welding is an asset;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Being versatile;
- Good knowledge of English, both oral and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel;
- Teamwork skills.