Nolinor is looking for an Heavy Maintenance Planner.
The Heavy Maintenance Planner is responsible to the Technical Operation Manager to organizes and plan all maintenance activities. Control each aircraft type maintenance data in order to prepare required maintenance work packages.
- Produce and review maintenance forecast for required maintenance tasks and prepare work packages;
- Prepare long terms maintenance forecast, when required, for work planning purposes;
- Produce aircraft work packages as required and loads into maintenance timeline database;
- Produce heavy check production plan and evaluate downtime and manpower requirements;
- Ensure all components, parts and material are available with each aircraft work package;
- Coordinate the adjustments to the maintenance scheduling due to operational changes;
- Coordinate with external service provider required to complete maintenance tasks.
- Perform any other related duties.
- Technical experience in aircraft maintenance; M2 license an asset;
- Knowledge and understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Schedules;
- Working knowledge and understanding of RAAS software; an asset;
- Working knowledge and understanding of manufacturer manuals (AMM, IPC, MPD); an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Resourcefulness and team spirit;
- Good analytical, organization skills and reasoning spirit;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines