You are looking for a first experience in human resources? You are passionate about human relations and you care about the well-being of employees? This is the perfect opportunity for you to participate in many facets of human resources and to develop as an HR professional!
Working closely with the Director of Human Resources, the chosen candidate will perform a variety of tasks related to human resources management.
- Prepare, maintain and update employee files;
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers by answering to questions relating to HR policies and procedures, and ensure follow-up on requests;
- Support managers in the recruitment process, such as job posting, applications management, pre-employment verification and hiring documents;
- Participate in the welcoming and integration of new employees;
- Participate in the administration of total compensation programs, group insurance and pension plan programs;
- Participate in the management of employee absences (sick leave, work accident, disability, and other absences);
- Prepare salary revisions;
- Ensure at all times that all laws governing human resources management are respected and monitor legislative changes;
- Participate in visibility activities;
- Participate in the organization of social activities;
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Director in various HR projects and initiatives;
- Perform all other duties related to Human Resources.
- College diploma or Bachelor degree in Human Resources or equivalent;
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Functional English, both written and spoken;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Possess a high level of autonomy, professionalism and discretion.