You are looking for a first experience in human resources? You are passionate about human relations and you care about the well-being of employees? This job is for you!
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the chosen candidate will have an important role in HR support by performing a variety of tasks related to human resources management.
- Prepare, maintain and update employee files;
- Proceed with memberships, modifications and terminations of group insurance and group retirement plan;
- Act as a resource person for employees and managers by answering to questions relating to HR policies and procedures, and ensure follow-up on requests;
- Support managers in the recruitment process, such as posting job offers, managing applications, pre-employment verification and hiring documents;
- Participate in the welcoming and integration of new employees;
- Participate in the management of employee absences (parental leave, sick leave, work accident, disability, unpaid leave and other absences);
- Prepare employment confirmations letters, notices, employment contracts or any other document or communication related to human resources management;
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Director in various HR projects and initiatives;
- Perform all other administrative tasks related to Human Resources.
- College degree in Administration with Human Resources profile or equivalent;
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Functional English, both written and spoken;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Possess a high level of autonomy, professionalism and discretion.