Nolinor is looking for a Maintenance Control Supervisor (MCC).
The Maintenance Control Supervisor (MCC) reports to the Line Maintenance Manager. The chosen candidate must have an endorsement on most type of aircraft operated by Nolinor to allow him to efficiently provide accurate support to Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. The Maintenance Control Supervisor will overview all maintenance issue to minimize impact on operation.
- Coordinate timely two-way communication between the Maintenance and Operations departments in real time with ACA background;
- Coordinate communication during IROP situations between Maintenance and Operations;
- Assist in a supporting role, the return to service of AOG aircraft;
- Facilitate daily maintenance meeting as required;
- Provide support as required for aircraft operating away from maintenance bases;
- Provide status report for unserviceable aircraft and immediately advise of any status change;
- Ensures that any required reports are completed properly and entered in systems;
- Track Minimum Equipment List (MEL) items, confirm maintenance actions, inform Company Operations of potential restrictions and request MEL extension to Continued Airworthiness Manager when required;
- Be the liaison in AOG (Aircraft on ground) situation, between Flight Crew, Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Company Operations, Stores and other Maintenance Management Personnel;
- Coordinate issues of Ferry Flight Permit with Continued Airworthiness Manager;
- Coordinate out base part request and discrepancy rectification;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience;
- Good knowledge of all types of aircrafts in the fleet (Boeing 737-200-300-400-800, Learjet 45);
- Good knowledge of maintenance processes;
- Hold a M2 license;
- ACA on at least one company aircraft type considered an asset;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must have knowledge of transport Canada Safety Management systems;
- Strong leadership qualities, capable of providing instructions and delegating work;
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Good sense of analysis and organization;
- Ability to manage time and priorities.