Display Start: August 21, 2017
Display End: September 4, 2017
Employment Status: Permanent – Full-time
- Maintain mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems of aircraft as required;
- Inspect, repair and replace defective or damaged components using tools, manuals, gauges and test equipment;
- Write technical reports;
- Check the structural and mechanical systems of aircraft and ensure that these systems meet the performance and safety requirements of Transport Canada and the company;
- Be prepared to travel across Canada and occasionally in other countries.
- Hold an Aircraft Maintenance Diploma;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day, evening and night);
- Valid passport;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.