Display start: January 3, 2017
Display end: January 16, 2017
Employment status: Permanent
- Observe safety procedures in connection with the company and Transport Canada;
- Prepare the cabin for take-off and landing;
- Assist passengers when boarding and disembarking;
- Make all announcements and demonstrations relating to service and security;
- Ensure monitoring of the cabin during the flight;
- Liaise with the pilots;
- Collaborate with the crew to provide an exceptional service;
- Assist the passengers when needed.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent;
- Be at least 18 years;
- Be a resident Canadian or hold a work permit;
- Have a valid passport;
- Available to work flexible hours;
- Customers service experience;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Promote teamwork;
- Good stress management and ability to cope with unforeseen situations.
* Training will be provided by Nolinor and successful applicants must pass a medical pre-employment test.