Nolinor is looking for Ramp Agents. The chosen candidates will be responsible for the good running of activities for the ground operations.
- Cleaning the aircrafts;
- Perform guiding aircraft ground;
- Carry out the towing aircraft;
- Perform refueling aircraft;
- Make the arrivals and departures of flights;
- Assisting the aircraft deicing crew;
- Assist the maintenance crew to prepare the aircraft;
- Perform loading / unloading luggage;
- Escort passengers and flight personnel on the ramp;
- Perform any other related duties.
- High school diploma;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day, evening and week-end);
- Valid driver's license (class 1, an asset);
- Experience in the aviation industry, an asset;
- Being in a good physical shape;
- Ability to work in different weather conditions.