Nolinor Aviation is recognized for its dynamic team of 250 employees. These professionals ( experienced pilots, dedicated flight attendants, certified flight dispatchers and talented mechanics) stand out for their experience and commitment to safety as well as the quality of their service. Over the years, Nolinor has constantly improved its team by focusing on continuing education.This is how the company guarantees its success and ensures the reliability of each of its specialized services.
A dynamic team
Become a pilot
The carrier is launching a free pilot training program for its current and future employees. A first in Quebec.
Become an airline pilot thanks to Nolinor Aviation!Learn more
Group insurance plan
Group insurance with shared costs including: medical and paramedical care, dental care, short and long-term disability insurance, salary insurance and life insurance.
Group pension plan
Employee-employer joint participation in a group pension plan.
Paid overtime program and the ability to accumulate time in a bank of hours.
Paid sick and personal leave to facilitate personal and professional life.
Discretionary annual bonus offered by the employer.
Opportunities for advancement and career development.
Continuing education program
Training and skills development opportunities (orientation, mentoring and workplace learning.).
Work atmosphere and team spirit
Social events: Christmas party, sugar shack, barbecue, community dinner, food truck, happy hour.
Our available positions
Continued Airworthiness Manager
- Ensure each person charged with responsibility of certifying the airworthiness of aircrafts or parts shall hold an appropriate and valid license, and ensure that mandatory training is given;
- Responsible to issue AMO/ AOC maintenance privileges;
- Responsible to approve and maintain records of Weight & Balance reports and their revisions, certificate of airworthiness, certificate of registration and ensures that all documents are on-board aircraft document binder;
- Ensure that overall maintenance inspection records are appropriately retained in accordance with the MCM;
- Ensure that applicable Airworthiness Directives and other special inspections are entered into the maintenance computerized program;
- Create and update all work cards (SB, SL, AD’s) in accordance with each aircraft type maintenance program specifications;
- Review and implement in the computerized system, if applicable, the service bulletin, service letters, airworthiness directives and / or equivalent directives;
- Maintain SB listing up to date for each aircraft;
- Responsible of maintenance program of each aircraft;
- Perform any other related duties.
- DEC in aircraft maintenance;
- Hold an M2 license;
- 10 years of relevant experience;
- Team management experience;
- Advanced knowledge of the Canadian Aviation Industry and the applicable regulations;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Access);
- Good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat software, an asset;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Resourcefulness and team spirit;
- University degree, an asset.
To apply, you must provide an updated curriculum vitae and any other relevant documents or information.