Nolinor Aviation is recognized for its dynamic team of 250 employees. These professionals ( experienced pilots, dedicated flight attendants, certified flight dispatchers and talented mechanics) stand out for their experience and commitment to safety as well as the quality of their service. Over the years, Nolinor has constantly improved its team by focusing on continuing education.This is how the company guarantees its success and ensures the reliability of each of its specialized services.
A dynamic team
Become a pilot
The carrier is launching a free pilot training program for its current and future employees. A first in Quebec.
Become an airline pilot thanks to Nolinor Aviation!Learn more
Group insurance plan
Group insurance with shared costs including: medical and paramedical care, dental care, short and long-term disability insurance, salary insurance and life insurance.
Group pension plan
Employee-employer joint participation in a group pension plan.
Paid overtime program and the ability to accumulate time in a bank of hours.
Paid sick and personal leave to facilitate personal and professional life.
Discretionary annual bonus offered by the employer.
Opportunities for advancement and career development.
Continuing education program
Training and skills development opportunities (orientation, mentoring and workplace learning.).
Work atmosphere and team spirit
Social events: Christmas party, sugar shack, barbecue, community dinner, food truck, happy hour.
Our available positions
- Clean interior and exterior of aircraft;
- Keep the shed clean;
- Manipulate cleaning products and equipment;
- Make sure you meet the quality requirements and follow the established safety rules;
- Perform any other related duties.
- High School Diploma;
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (janitor, laborer, warehouse);
- Experience in the aviation field, an asset;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Good manual dexterity and thoroughness ;
- Good physical shape;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Schedule: day shift monday to friday
- Salary : $16.00 /hour
To apply, you must provide an updated curriculum vitae and any other relevant documents or information.