- Perform diagnostics, modifications and repairs of systems;
- Assemble or modify a variety of electric cables;
- Develop and interpret plans and drawings;
- Test the wiring and make the necessary changes;
- Incorporate changes to technical drawings;
- Analyse change requests;
- Act as technical support;
- Perform other related duties.
- Avionics Technology Diploma;
- E license or in the process of obtaining;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to work on flexible working shifts (day, evening and night);
- Good adaptability to technological changes;
- Knowledge of Transport Canada certification standards;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written.