Nolinor Aviation is recognized for its dynamic team of 200 employees. These professionals (experienced pilots, devoted flight attendants, certified flight dispatchers and talented mechanics) set themselves apart by their experience and commitment to safety, as well as by the quality of the service they provide. Through the years, Nolinor has continuously sought to improve its team through ongoing training. That is how the company sees to its success, and ensures the reliability of every one of the specialized services we offer.
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||Pilot||Administrative assistant|
|Avionics Technician||Flight Attendant||Accounting technician|
|Finish Aircraft Interior Technician||Flight Dispatcher|
|Sheet Metal Technician||Flight Coordinator|
- Group insurance plan;
- Employer-employee joint participation in a group pension plan;
- Paid overtime and the possibility of banking overtime hours;
- Sick leave and personal leave;
- Profit participation possibility;
- Flexible schedules;
- Orientation, mentoring and learning in the work environment;
- Continuous training program.
How to apply?
To apply, please provide a current resume and any other relevant document or information. Given the amount of applications we receive, we only contact candidates who are selected for a telephone or onsite interview.